Re: DRAFT: Contact blurb specific to developer audience (Education and Outreach Working Group)

Sharron,
I really prefer the new version as well.

I would like to customize this to governmental / public organizations
like my own CSU System.

It would start in a similarly, but would focus on service to site users.

Wayne