Re: EOWG - tweet Promoting Contact Orgs with Inaccessible Sites

I'm not clear about which of the several choices you mean. As far as
I'm concerned, why not just copy out from the Wiki and edit what you
want, Sharron, so that it can go to your Sig list?

Is there a problem with that that I'm missing?

I'm not concerned about credit, if that's what you mean.

Jennifer