RE: [EOWG] business case slides - minor edit

As I said during the F2F, I'm okay with the deck continuing to use Jobs'
photo. I don't think the "coolness" factor is diminished by the fact that he
died. And there really isn't anyone else who fills that space.

But as Denis said, I would update the legend to reflect the fact that he
passed away.

Just my two cents :-)

Jobs,