RE: Eval Methodology - ideas for naming

Hi, all :-)

I'm mostly OK with "Website Accessibility Evaluation Methodology", except
that I'd love to see "Process" or "Procedure" in place of "Methodology".
(I'm not sure what that would do to the acronym ;-) ) That phrase is already
a mouthful.

In addition, I prefer "evaluating" to "accessing" (from the other choices).

My contribution for consideration is:

-          Process for Evaluating Website Accessibility (PEWA? OK, so the
acronym isn't that great.)

While it's close to some of the items listed under "Not serious", it puts
the words in an order that can be more easily understood by most people.

Char