Re: updated: Business Case slides

  Based on comments in e-mail, the survey, and the teleconference, the following changes are made to the slides, dated 29 July:

* [broad view of accessibility] slide (5):
- Uses 23 July version of slide itself and the "Notes to presenters".
- Changed the text in the note area.
The previous slide says: " /[introducing next slide:] /To start with, accessibility gets you more website visitors. And accessibility enables more people to use your website."
This slide now says:
"
Here’s a perspective on the broad business benefits: /[read slide]
/This includes millions of people with disabilities *and others *that we’ll talk about in a little bit.
/[introducing next slide:] /The primary focus of accessibility is making the web work for people with the *widest range of abilities*.
"

* title slide 3: deleted " For the next 00 minutes,"

I also made some changes to the Instructions page in response to comments. I don't think any of the changes are really substantive.

Regards,
~Shawn