Re: Business Case slides comments - Denis

Shawn,

Absolutely.

I don't know how I could develop a slide not having access to the server that page is hosted on but here's the info to make one up:

----------------------------

Canada's situation

Year		65+ years
2010		14.1%
2021		18.5%
2031		2.8%
2041		24%
2051		24.7%
2061		25.5%

Source: Canadians in Context — Aging Population (<http://www4.hrsdc.gc.ca/.3ndic.1t.4r@-fra.jsp?iid=33>).

Unfortunately, my stats only predict for the 65+, not the 85+.

Hoping this can be useful.

/Denis