Suggested for Biz Case slides

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alan Chuter <achuter1@gmail.com>
Date: 26 April 2011 11:56
Subject: Re: Suggested for Biz Case slides
To: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>

Hi Sharron,

It seems like a great idea to me. Maybe the benefits could be shown as
fruits on the tree to strengthen the message. If the presentation was
in binary format perhaps the fruits could appear one by one in n
animation, to avoid cluttering the tree too much if space is limited.

cheers,

Alan

--
Alan Chuter