RE: Updated again: "Web Accessibility is Smart Business" Presentation

Do you think Mike has/ would supply information on which specific accessibility features added to the increased business?

Here's what I'm getting at: "...the applications were reskins with a specific focus on accessibility".  Perhaps I'm being pedantic, but I consider a reskin as a redesign, especially if changes to navigation structures exist.  But more importantly there appears to be a focus on improvements to forms, which is great.  Based on my own data a very significant portion (by volume) of accessibility problems are in forms.  What I'd like to see, if possible, is data on which specific WCAG 2.0 Success Criterion were improved.

I really don't want to seem like a prickly pear on this. I'm trying to look out for whoever presents this information so that they don't get eaten alive by someone in the room whose business it is to look after things like conversion rates and who does have solid data they've been tracking and who *knows* some of these claims represent anomalous results.

If I have time, I'll try to map up what WCAG 2.0 SC can map to conversion rate best practices (I've already done so for SEO).

Thanks.

Karl L. Groves
Director, Training
Deque Systems, Inc.