Re: Updated again: "Web Accessibility is Smart Business" Presentation

Hi, Denis!

Not only are there some points in Robert's post that should be discussed, but we
actually have discussed them — just this morning.

The slide that Sharron just distributed is one rough idea about the direction to
take this argument. It's highly symbolic and, although I haven't opened her
slide yet, I must say that the general idea holds a lot of promise. (Sharron,
you apologized for the quality of your sketch, but trust me — your art couldn't
be any worse than my own!)

In that case, we're specifically recognizing what we came up with ourselves —
that there are no hard and fast numbers we can point to.

I have another thought on how we can approach this. It won't be hard numbers,
but I think it, like Sharron's approach, will present the message in a way that
is faithful to the general truth without getting bogged down in detail. More to
come.

Cliff