Re: Some comments on Accessibility Requirements

Hi Sylvie,

Thank you for your comments. They will all be addressed in upcoming
iterations, I don't think we need to discuss them on this call.

For your reference, please find below how they will be addressed:

On 15.09.2010 15:34, Sylvie Duchateau wrote:
> Hello Shawn and all,
> I think this new version is good.
> I have only three comments:
> 1. In "Content can be presented in different ways" and "Content is
> easier to see and hear" section "related sections" section "browsing
> methods" magnifying tools (software and glassse) may be added.

Interesting idea of changing "screen magnifiers" to "magnifying tools"
so that (real) magnifying lenses are included. I will consider that
while working on the "web browsing methods" page, and revisit later.

> 2. in "Alternatives for audio and video content", section "Web browsing
> methods" why don't you add audio descriptions to sign language and
> captions and transcripts?

I will consider that while working on the "web browsing methods" page.

> 3. I could not find the small explanation telling the reader what
> "related sections" contains. It seems to me that we talked during the
> call about explaning that in the intro or changing the heading text.

Yes, this will be changed throughout the entire resource.

> 4. at last, a small typo: sometimes one can read: meeting this
> requirement, sometimes meeting this requirements.

Good catch. Will be fixed in the next draft.

Thanks,
   Shadi