Re: Training topics: Suggestion for CMS/"Writing Accessible Web Content" example

I agree - can I also suggest the addition of 'dealing with acronyms and
abbreviations' (answer: avoid using them wherever possible :) ) and
'structuring headings' (a h2 really applies to the content of the h3
below it, etc).

--
Liam McGee
Managing Director