Re: EOWG: Call for Review: WAI-ARIA Updated Working Drafts

When I got into the central document it seemed clear that it was
written by the same set of people that it was written for, thus felt
no need to link to a glossary defining "widget, role, etc." That
audience might be more put off than helped by the sorts of things I
might suggest since I'm not really one of them.

However, it also links to (our?) overview document and because "Figure
1" just seems to be a picture of something that does not function in
the ways we say WAI-ARIA will make stuff work, I may be like someone
reading the overview to see what this WAI-ARIA stuff is all about. In
that case I think that the example MUST be a working example of what
it's representing, i.e. a problem solved.

Then the overview links to a "primer" but it too seems to be be for
people who know what DHTML and Ajax mean - and a lot more besides.

If we are to only deal with the main documents and not the overview or
primer, I feel I would really have to undergo too steep a ramp to even
make any helpful comments. It is clearly written for people for whom
it will undoubtedly be clear.

Love.

--
http://www.boobam.org/webgeezermild.htm