Re: EOWG and WAI-AGE Calls for Review: Updates and deadlines

Shawn Henry wrote:
> 1. Involving Users docs <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/involving/> &
> <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/involving/new-users-eval>
>
> Call for Review sent Tuesday 1 Dec.
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/involving/new-users-eval
> Deadline: *Tuesday 8 December*

Good to go. Publish.

> 2. [Draft] How to Contact Organizations about Inaccessible Websites
> <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/responding/>
>
> Call for Review sent Wednesday 2 Dec
> Deadline: Wednesday 9 or Thursday 10 December

(Responded on already). Publish.

> 3. Resources for Developing a Web Accessibility Business Case for Your
> Organization and 4 case studies <http://www.w3.org/WAI/bcase/resources>
>
> Changes made today: We made minor copyediting-level changes to the main
> page. To the Tesco case study, we added a link on separate, text-only
> version issues.
> (Open: on Resources main page, fill in older user statistics - should be
> done by Tuesday 8 Dec.)

Publish so far. Can't see any problem with older user stats being added,
but suggest it's kept minimal and only the strongest and most robust
should be used. Editor's deiscretion. Good to get this out now into the
whirl of pre-Christmas budgeting!

> ACTION: *all EOWG active participants complete the survey* at
> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/bcase-resources-dec2009/
> Deadline: this coming week would be nice, by Mon 14 December at the
> latest, please.

Done!

--
Liam McGee