communication and interaction for most people. However, badly written
websites and web tools that are not accessible create barriers that
exclude people."

#1: "there is inherently no such thing as a disability using the web"
  - I'm unsure what is exactly meant but this seems to be a blatant over
claim in my opinion. I have a disability every day in using the Web,
regardless of how accessible it is. There are limitations to what I can
or cannot do but an inaccessible site certainly excludes me from being
able to use it (or to use it effectively).

#2: "the web removes barriers to communication and interaction for most
people"
  - Note that the Web may sometimes also introduce barriers, for example
for those who may not have access to it (broader aspects of the digital
divide). I think Alan had noted some comments in this direction too.

#3: "The web is a flexible medium that enables most people with
impairments to use the web just as well as anyone"
  - Does the word "most" in this sentence contradict the next sentence?

#4: "The web is a flexible medium that enables most people with
impairments to use the web just as well as anyone"
  - I'm wondering if there are specific reasons for using the term
"impairments" rather than the term "disabilities".

#5: "However, badly written websites and web tools that are not
accessible create barriers that exclude people"
  - I prefer this wording over "disable people", I just never felt very
comfortable with that word-play.

#6: "However, badly written websites and web tools that are not
accessible create barriers that exclude people"
  - Consider reiterating the point about the potential of the Web for
people with disabilities, maybe something like "exclude people with
disabilities from taking equal part on the Web".

#7: spelling of "web" versus "Web"
  - Had we previously agreed that EO resources will capitalize the word
"Web" when it is a noun (like "the [Web|web] is a flexible medium")?

Best,
   Shadi