Re: Accessibility / SEO overlap

It's a really good write-up, but with the casual tone, it was hard for me
to follow along from a business perspective. It all depends on the intent
of the write-up and who the target audience is - don't change it if it was
not meant for corporate readers. However, it's for corporate readers too,
I'm afraid it won't have much substance for me to pull from unless I
actually try to read through the entire write-up and pull from the
important concepts I picked up on. At first, in the limited time that I
have, I will take a quick glance and if appeals to the relevancy of my
work, I will read on...

Regards,

Heather Hasner
Global Accessibility Lead for Learning Design & Development, IBM Center
for Advanced Learning

email:
phone:
cell: