Re: Call for Review: "Components of Web Accessibility" Presentation and Tutorial

Hello Shawn and all,
I have read the page instructions and I think that the term
"step-by-step guide" suits well.
I have a question concerning the title of the document:
now it says:
"Instructions for the Components of Web Accessibility Presentation"
The h1 of the page says:
"[DRAFT] Instructions for the "Components of Web Accessibility"
Presentation and Step-by-Step Guide".
Is there a need to harmonise heading 1 and page title?
On the first page of the "step-by-step guide" you refer to the page
instructions that includes the term step-by-step guide, so that page
title should be updated?
One of the last Headings of the instructions page says:
"Who Develops the Presentation"
In order to harmonise, should the "step-by-step guide" also be
mentionned in the heading?
On the page of the presentation at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/slides/components.html
In the first notes, the link to the step-by-step guide has not been
updated. It says:
"This material is also available in a
tutorial format for self-study
  at www.w3.org/Talks/wai-components/all.htm"
Same in "important instructions":
"Instructions for the "Components of Web Accessibility" Presentation and
Tutorial"...
Best
Sylvie

--