RE: Linking to WAI Guidelines & WAI Resources

 Hello Shawn,

The purpose and the audience from requirements should be folded into resourse page itself as an intro.

More text is needed around what should be referenced when and how. Can also be part of the intro.

Now I don't see the need in the table at all. You have all the links in the text above. The text from the table should be put into subcequent sections and it will refere to all the guidelines' links that are collected in each section.

I now agree with William, the doc needs to be more extensive. Need to add referencing working groups as well.

Additionally can have one or two links to WAI EO resoruces.

Anna