RE: deafblind stats. as promised on last call - a litlle off topic.

I forgot the files in my previous message; hopefully I’ll succeed this time. But you got the affiliations of Ole Mortensen, head of the Information Center for Acquired Deafblindness who is doing the work.

Sincerely

Helle Bjarnø

Visual Impairment Knowledge Centre

Rymarksvej 1, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark