Re: WCAG-MWBP document ready for publication

From: Alan Chuter <achuter@technosite.es>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 16:59:24 +0200
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, MWI BPWG Public <public-bpwg@w3.org>
CC: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>, Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>, Daniel Appelquist <Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com>
As far as I am aware there have been no further comments on this
document [1] so I think it is now finally time to publish it (as a WG
Note).  If chairs agree, tomorrow's BPWG meeting could resolve on this,
and EOWG on Friday.

regards,

Alan

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/mwbp-wcag/

--
Alan Chuter
Departamento de Usabilidad y Accesibilidad