Re: EOWG, For Review: Overview of "How People with Disabilities Use the Web"

William Loughborough escribió:
> I think we should keep our eye on the donut here and focus on getting this
> document published, more than "fixed" - it ain't really broke.
>
> When considering more bloat-increasing inclusions, we should keep the title
> in mind and confine ourselves to "How People With Disabilities Use the Web."
> WAI-ARIA and guides to accessible features of the built environment simply
> don't make the cut in my opinion.

You're right about getting it finished soon. Once that's done it would
be the appropriate time to produce an updated version. But then I was
going beyond the scope of the Overview; we weren't asked to comment on
the main document, so my comment should be held over for later. But I
think it is true that the reasons people use the Web have changed since
the document was written.

Alan

--
Alan Chuter
Departamento de Usabilidad y Accesibilidad