Re: Status of MWBP WCAG relationship documents

As far as I know that's true for the main technical document, however
"Shared Web Experiences" document can be published without any
further review [1]. Have I misunderstood this?

[1] <http://www.nabble.com/Updated-Mobile-Accessibility-documents-
td20138219.html>

Yeliz.