Re: More on How WCAG 2.0 Differs from WCAG 1.0 (updated Tue 16 Dec)

As this is about the difference between the two and most people will be
familiar with 1.0, perhaps it makes sense to begin with the shortcomings
of 1.0, then say how 2.0 improves on it. So perhaps your sentence "WCAG
1.0 that mixed user needs and technical solutions..." should open the
paragraph.

Perhaps this section (as online, not Wayne's suggestion) would be easier
to read if the paragraphs were front-loaded with the key concept first.
At present each paragraph starts with "WCAG 2.0 applies...", "The WCAG
2.0 requirements...", "WCAG 2.0 was developed...", "Along with WCAG
2.0...". It might be clearer starting with "Different technologies...",
"More testable...", "Harmonisation...", "Support material..."

The link "Benefits of WCAG 2.0 presentation" is ambiguous. Perhaps
"Presentation slides and video on the Benefits of WCAG 2.0" would be
clearer.

regards,

Alan