Re: preselectors?

I think this is a great idea and should be considered.  I don't know
anything about coding either, but I'm sure someone would be able to tell
us if it's possible.

Regards,

From:
"William Loughborough" <wloughborough@gmail.com>
To:
EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, ses <chisholm.wendy@gmail.com>,
lauren@textuality.com, "Charles L. Chen" <clchen@google.com>, "Jeffrey
Bigham" <jbigham@cs.washington.edu>, "joshua allen"
<joshuaa@microsoft.com>
Date:
11/20/2008 11:19 AM
Subject:
preselectors?

http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/quickref/
http://ourmoneytoo.org/adjust.php
http://www.afb.org/myAFBcolors.asp

Each of these is a "preselector" for an accompanying Website. I am
wondering if it's feasible to build a generic preselector that, by looking
into the source and its style sheet, DOM, etc. could be applied to many
(any?) sites?

I realize that proposing this makes me subject to being assigned an action
item, but I'm so far removed from the coding world that I thought I'd just
ask if anyone has thought much about this?

Love.