Re: An answer to the length issue for WCAG 2.0 Documents.

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for sending along this draft. Great that you're blogging to help clear up misunderstandings.

I'll try to look at it more carefully. Quick comments for now:
- "The organization of the WCAG 2.0 documents allows a manager or implementer to find the exact information they want quickly even though the total base of information is extensive." nice! should this idea come through in the headline and beginning?
- Consider that people might focus on one point or even quote it out of context, thus you might not want statements such as: "Taken as documents for end to end reading, they are nearly impossible."
- Consider the approach and the title overall to make it positive from the beginning.
- Consider mentioning and linking to <http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/quickref/>

Thanks,
~Shawn