Re: Relationship between Mobile Web Best Practices (MWBP) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)

Dear EOWG, MWBP WG,

I have made the requested edits and published a new editor's draft [1].
Changes are recorded in the changelog [2].

However, perhaps someone can explain why doing both WCAG and MWBP
together implies that the reader has not read either of them, while
doing one after the other supposes that they have read one of them. I
just don't get the idea:

 > 1. Delete what's currently under "Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
 > 2.0 and Mobile Web Best Practices 1.0 Together".
 > Make that heading an <h3> and put it above "If you are not familiar with
 > either WCAG or MWBP, a strategy is to:".
 > Consider editing the list intro sentence "If you are not familiar with
 > either WCAG or MWBP, a strategy is to:" -- check first how it flows
with the text above it.

I think there has been a real misunderstanding about the purpose of this
section.

regards,

Alan

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/Accessibility/drafts/ED-mwbp-wcag-20081010/
[2]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/Accessibility/drafts/changelog.html#version_20081010

--
Alan Chuter
Departamento de Usabilidad y Accesibilidad