Re: For 3 Oct: Minor edits to WCAG 2.0 at a Glance

I didn't think it was broke, so I have no view on fixing it. All these
suggestions are "editor's discretion" items.

The main thing to remember is that there will be about a hundred people who
see it on a card for every one who accesses it online. The lasting
impression is that the Four Principles are sufficiently expanded in the
quick tips to serve our mission quite well. This is for people who until
they see this didn't really know what accessibility is, let alone how to
deal with it - now they know.

Love.