CANCELED [Was: Call for Exclusions: Relationship Between Mobile Web Best Practices 1.0 and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines]

On Tue, 2008-01-22 at 15:59 -0600, Ian B. Jacobs wrote:
> Dear Advisory Committee representative,
>
> This is a W3C Patent Policy Call for Exclusions for the following
> Recommendation Track document:
>
> - Relationship Between Mobile Web Best Practices 1.0 and
>   Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
>   (http://www.w3.org/TR/mwbp-wcag/),
>   exclusion opportunity ending on 20 June 2008 23:59 UTC

Dear Advisory Committee Representative,

Please ignore this Call for Exclusions. This specification is
intended to become a W3C Note. Our tools did not detect this
(in short, the tool did not find the relevant text in the status
section since this specification is jointly published).

I apologize for the error.

 _ Ian

--
Ian Jacobs (ij@w3.org)   http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447