Re: SV: Success Criteria 3.1.5 violates academic freedom on my opinion and could not be practiced by universities.

Yes, this is mentioned in the definition and explained in detail in "Reading Level: Understanding SC 3.1.5" at http://www.w3.org/TR/UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20/meaning-supplements.html

Perhaps it is important to add a link to that explanation with the definitions at http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/#lowseceddef

...I also wonder about somehow moving the definition of "primary education level" with the definition of "lower secondary education level" since that's the only place it's referred to.

~Shawn

--
Shawn Lawton Henry, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
about: http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/