2.1.1 Keyboard and ACCESS_KEY, TAB_ORDER in MWBP to WCAG 2.0

On 10/01/2008, Wayne Dick <wed@csulb.edu> wrote:
> Wayne Dick wrote:
> > I was reading MWBP to WCAG 2.0 carefully, and noticed the following
> > issues.  Some appear to be serious
> > 2.1.1 Does ACCESS_KEY, TAB_ORDER  apply?
IMHO, providing access keys and a correct tab order doesn't help make
the content operable through a keyboard interface. It might make it
easier to use the keyboard, but they're not alternatives to a mouse.

What do other people think?

regards,

Alan

--