Re: New version of mobile-accessibility how-it-helps document

Thanks Alan

Given the upcoming F2F next week and the proposed discussions around the
documents can you please specifically identify the documents that folks
should have prepared with and can you also identify specific issues that
from an editorial standpoint you need the group to consider.

thanks
Jo