Re: Quick Tips for WCAG 2.0

Hi William,

An update of the Quick Tips card is listed in the draft charter at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/charter5draft#deliverables, under "WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) 2.0" as "[new] Quick Tips for Making Accessible Web Sites - develop similar WAI Resource based on WCAG 2.0"
and in the EOWG Deliverables Plan <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/EO-Deliverables.html> currently under "5. WCAG 2.0 support documents".

I welcome input on re-organizing these deliverables lists to make them easier to understand and find things.

EOWG will discuss priorities of an updated Quick Tips card and other deliverables once draft plans for the WAI-AGE Project deliverables are available.

Sharron, would you make sure that an updated version of the Quick Tips card is included in the physical materials analysis doc.

Best,
~Shawn

--
Shawn Lawton Henry, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
about: http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/