Re: Mobile Web BP Accessibility document, Why no correspondence table?

On 28/11/2007, Miguel Garcia <miguel.garcia@fundacionctic.org> wrote:
> ...Also I miss a summaryze table
> between WCAG and MWBP relationship. This relationship go unnoticed in
> the chapter among all the text. I'm thinking about making a quick
> reference guide about how to accesibilize a mobile page. I'll send an
> example later.

The problem is that there is no easily described relationship between
the two. Other people have tried to produce tables like this, and the
MWBP document includes "related to" references but while these are
useful as shortcuts, they can often be misleading as they don't
describe what the relationship is.

Perhaps the introduction should make this clear, with a section "Why
not a WCAG to MWBP correspondence table?". If you think that's a good
idea, I'll include this in the next draft.

cheers,

Alan

--
Email: achuter@technosite.es