Questionnaire on EOWG dinner plans [Re: Dinner plans for Boston face to face]

EOWG participants who will be in Boston next week,

Please complete the questionnaire at: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/Nov2007EOWGdinner/

As requested at last week's EOWG teleconference, I made reservations at Legal Sea Food for Monday 5 November at 6:30pm.

Some might also want to make arrangements for Tuesday dinner. As Alan noted, W3C Staff will not be available Tuesday evening because we have the W3C Advisory Committee meeting.

Best,
~Shawn

Alan Chuter wrote:
> As Tuesday evening there is the AC Meeting and Dinner, are we having
> it on Monday? I have another one on Monday so prefer Tuesday but don't
> want to miss EOWG. Can we decide the day (and then think about the
> place)?
>
> Alan

-----
Shawn Lawton Henry, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
about: http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/
phone: +1-617-395-7664
e-mail: shawn@w3.org