Re: Summary of last weeks discussion of Mobile Web Best Practices Accessibility document (part 2)

Here are some more changes:

> * Use case of advocacy group arguing for adoption of WCAG for mobile-aware
> site, to justify no undue effort is involved.
> * Include policy makers and guideline writers explicitly in use cases

# A disability advocacy group is arguing for adoption of WCAG for a
mobile-aware Web site. The site owners have produced the
counter-argument that it would entail undue hardship and effort. The
group needs evidence that many WCAG checkpoints have already been
partially complied with and that only a small further effort is
needed.
# A policy maker and a guideline writer are producing comprehensive
requirements for Websites and wish to require accessibility and mobile
awareness but are confused about the relationsip between the
Recommendations. They need to understand the relationships and
synergies involved.

> Include a high level overview or slides for talks.
This would be very useful. The document is too detailed for people to
get an easy overview of what the most important aspects are. Perhaps
this should be developed in EOWG once this one is finalised.

> * Try breaking up the document so you only get the version or overlaps
> you're interested in. For example depending on your starting point WCAG or
> MWBP. rather trying to have it all in the one document.
Again, this could be done once the text is complete. As the WCAG to
MWBP mapping section is not done it's not apparent whether there will
be much cross-referencing between the two sections.

regards,

Alan