Re: WCAG 2.0 Quick Reference [Principles]

Hi Henny & all,

The guidelines in WCAG 2.0 are organized by principles, with the first number indicating which principle it falls under.

I had thought of suggesting adding the principles in the main content of the Quick Ref; however, I didn't like adding yet another heading level as there are already 6 levels of headings.

One ideas is to add the principles as sections in the Table of Contents only, which would look like:
1 Perceivable
	1.1 ...
	1.2 ...
	1.3 ...
	1.4 ...
2 Operable
	2.1 ...
	2.2 ...
	2.3 ...
	2.4 ...
3 Understandable
	3.1 ...
	3.2 ...
	3.1 ...
4 Robust
	4.1 ...

That would provide one point of information for the principles, without adding another heading level throughout.

What do you think?

~Shawn