Re: EOWG: Agenda and Readings for 19 October 2007 Teleconference

Dear EOWG Participants:

The Mobile Web Best Practices and WCAG document has been updated to
include the Use Cases [1].

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/Accessibility/drafts/ED-mwbp-wcag-20071017#audience

best regards,

Alan

--
Alan Chuter
Accessibility Consultant

If you are unable to reply to this message because of spam filter, try my
alternative address achuter.technosite@yahoo.com.

Si no puede contestar a este mensaje por culpa del filtro de spam, intente
con mi dirección alternativa achuter.technosite@yahoo.com.