Available for Friday 5 October teleconference

Currently expect to be available this Friday.  Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org on behalf of Shawn Henry
Sent: Wed 3/10/2007 2:45 AM
To: EOWG (E-mail)
Subject: EOWG: Quick question: Availability for Friday 5 October teleconference

EOWG participants,

Please let us know whether or not you are available to attend a teleconference this week, Friday 5 October.

Active EOWG participants, please reply right away to this message with something like:
- Regrets (not available)
- Probable Regrets (probably not available)
- Possible Regrets (expect to be available, although there is a fair chance not available)
- Available (expect to be available)

If much of the working group is not available, we may not hold a teleconference this week. I'll let you know either way as soon as enough data is available.

Thank you,
~Shawn