My pages are now W3C validated. Will this help on the search engines?

From: carlos narváez <crakup@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 21:40:42 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello all:

 It was a tough job, but I have W3C validated most of my pages now. The validator error messages in "verbose" are somewhere between worthless and misleading.
I'm glad its nearly done for several reasons. I cleaned up several of my own markup messes for one thing.
Here's my question:
Might all this work have a positive impact on my rankings in Google and/or Yahoo Serps? Maybe some small advantage I would have missed by not validating?
Or, do G and Y frankly not care one way or the other?
Has anyone ran any experiments along these lines?

Thanks.

juegos gratis
aerolineas en mexico
lineas aereas
¿Se te olvidó cómo es su voz? Llámale gratis de PC a PC por Windows Live Messenger en Prodigy/MSN
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=es-mx