EOWG: Material for review, No teleconference 3 August

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 21:09:36 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

EOWG folks,

As discussed previously, we will not have a teleconference this week, 3 August. Instead, you could spend the time reviewing the latest WCAG 2.0 presentation draft. <smile />

The updated draft of the WCAG 2.0 presentation from Thursday 2 August is available at:
- http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/wcag20pres/wcag20intro.ppt in presentation format
- http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/wcag20pres/wcag2intro.doc in word processing format

The 2 August version has the order re-arranged based on discussions from last week's teleconference. There are still lots of places with incomplete notes, and the text is very drafty. If you have comments at this stage, please send them before Wednesday 8 August. I may be able to incorporate comments on Wednesday or Thursday to have before next week's teleconference.

The requirements/analysis document is at:
- http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-wcag20pres

Talk to you next week.

Best,
~Shawn