From: Judy Brewer [mailto:jbrewer@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 1:29 PM
To: EOWG
Subject: EOWG: Agenda for 23 February 2007 Teleconference

Dear EOWG Participants:

An agenda and calling logistics for our 23 February 2007 teleconference
follow.

Time:    8:30am - 10:30am U.S. Eastern Time. For other time zones see:
            http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
Bridge:  +1.617.761.6200, code: EOWG# (3694#)
IRC:     Channel: #eo, server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665
Scribe:  See http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/scribes.html

Agenda:

NOTE: If you have additional topics for discussion, please send a short
summary to Judy (jbrewer@w3.org) & Shawn (shawn@w3.org), and to the EOWG
mailing list if you wish, by Thursday 22 February, if possible.

1. EOWG issues from recent conferences and events

a. UK 'supergroup' meeting. Attendees invited to represent high end of
Accessibility / Search Engine Optimization / User Experience /
Information Architecture / Graphic Design / e-Commerce / Web Analytics
in the UK.
Discussion centred around integrating all these areas effectively within
the site design process. (Liam)

b. Accessible on-line services, a benefit for all (Helle)
-
http://inova.snv.jussieu.fr/evenements/colloques/servonline/Programme/pr
ogram_en.php

c, Web Directions North (Shawn)
- http://north.webdirections.org/

2. Trends and Issues

Regards,
~ Judy & Shawn

===

IRC reminders and tips:
- IRC is supplemental to the call. Some participants do not have IRC.
All substantive comments should be said verbally in the call (not just
in IRC).
- to type a side comment that will _not_ get recorded in the minutes,
type /me comment - e.g.:
/me hopes everyone had pleasant holidays will come out:
*shawn hopes everyone had pleasant holidays

Teleconference information:
- Managing IRC for EOWG meeting minutes:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/template.html
- W3C Zakim Teleconference Bridge: http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
- Zakim IRC Bot: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot
- A source for help with IRC (Internet Relay Chat):
http://www.irchelp.org/

* Upcoming EOWG teleconference schedule:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#meetings

###

Director, Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), World Wide Web Consortium
(W3C) MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G526
32 Vassar Street
Cambridge, MA,  02139,  USA