EOWG: While you're reading ATAG 2.0...

While you're reading ATAG 2.0 in preparation for tomorrow's meeting, please
bear in mind a few things:
- In order to be able to turn around comments fairly quickly, we'd like to
concentrate mainly on a small-ish number of high priority comments to come
from EOWG as a group.
- For more detailed comments that don't make it into the EOWG comments, you
can write these up and send them independently to the AUWG on the mailing
list for comments which is noted in the status section of the document.

Please note that we'll probably flip around the order of the agenda
questions for our discussion tomorrow, something along the lines of:

1. Is the relationship between ATAG 2.0 and WCAG 1.0 and WCAG 2.0 clear?
2. Is it clear that accessible (ATAG-compliant) authoring tools have a
crucial role in making the Web accessible?
3. How well does the ATAG Overview introduce ATAG? (we may just quickly
capture some ideas for Shawn to follow up on for the Overview, rather than
"consensing" on specific change requests)
4. Is the ATAG 2.0 Working Draft understandable? Look especially at the
Abstract, Introduction, and Conformance sections.
5. Are the guidelines and success criteria clear?

The original agenda questions are below, for reference.

Talk with you soon.

Thanks,

- Judy..

MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G526