From: w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Sylvie Duchateau
Sent: 04 May 2007 13:26
To: danield@w3.org; w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Subject: Re: EOWG: Agenda for 4 May 2007 Teleconference [with new Quick
Ref link]

Hello all,
Trying to understand this new draft of the "quick reference" I would lik
to ask the following questions:
1. Is this draft workin already when you select or deselect checkboxes?
2. I am confused because I can read the following twice : one before the
form with the checkboxes and one after this form. this says:
"This Quick Reference is currently customized to include:
- Success Criteria at: Levels 1, 2, 3
- Common Failures for: HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Script
- Sufficient Techniques for: HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Script"

I unchecked priority 3 success criteria and it is still displayed on my
list of choices.

3. I don't understand the different checkboxes like : "script" which is
followed by ""scripting is not relied upon".

4. What is the text "save settings" for? Shall it become a "button" or
is it the title of a paragraph?

5. Like Alan and Henny I don't think that this title "quick reference"
reflects the purpose of the document.
I would also be in favour of something like : "customizing the list of
sucess criteria in WCAG 2.0". This title should explain that the
document helps you customize which guidelines and success criteria
should be displayed according to the technologies you are using and the
level of priority you wish to meet.
Best
Sylvie

On 03/05/2007 at 16:14 Judy Brewer wrote:

>[re-sending Agenda, with link to new DRAFT Quick Reference in agenda #1
>below]
>
>Dear EOWG Participants:
>
>An agenda and calling logistics for our 4 May 2007 teleconference
follow.

>Time:    8:30am - 10:30am U.S. Eastern Time. For other time zones see:
>                 http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
>Bridge:  +1.617.761.6200 / +33.4.89.06.34.99 / +44.117.370.6152, code:
>EOWG# (3694#)
>IRC:     Channel: #eo, server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665
>Scribe:  see http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/scribes.html
>
>Agenda:
>
>1. WCAG 2.0 Quick Reference
>
>Current version: http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/quickref/
>
>Interim **DRAFT**: http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/quickref/20070516/
>- Any feedback on how to make the resource more understandable and
usable?

>2. Question on possible fees for attending Tech Plenary meetings
>
>3. WCAG & ATAG messaging
>- additional discussion & brainstorming
>
>Regards,
>~ Shawn & Judy
>
>===
>
>IRC reminders and tips:
>- IRC is supplemental to the call. Some participants do not have IRC.
All
>substantive comments should be said verbally in the call (not just in
IRC).

http://www.irchelp.org/

http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#meetings

--