Reminder, No Meeting 31 March [was: Fwd: EOWG teleconferences 31 March and 7 April 2006]

Just a reminder that, per the message from Shawn this Tuesday, we do *not*
have a meeting tomorrow, Friday 31 March 2006.

Looking forward to meeting with you again next week!

Regards,

- Judy

>Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 15:57:04 -0600
>From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
>To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
>Subject: EOWG teleconferences 31 March and 7 April 2006
>
>Hello EOWG Participants,
>
>We will not have a teleconference this week, 31 March.
>
>Below is a preliminary draft agenda for our 7 April teleconference, so
>that you can plan ahead.
>
>1. Update on recently completed documents
>- Thanks for all the hard work on recent documents -- looking good
>- Several are already available in WAI site navigation, but we will be
>doing more formal resource announcements in the coming week
>
>2. Before After Demo (BAD): Evaluation Report
>- Updated look at expanded draft of evaluation report
>- Re-checking "After" site of Before/After Demo
>
>3. Planning ahead for EOWG review of WCAG 2.0 Last Call documents
>- Importance of next review
>- Reconfirming "EOWG perspective" of next review
>- How much off-line preparation; how much discussion w/in EOWG needed?
>
>A more precise agenda will be sent to the list next week.
>
>Regards,
>
>~ Shawn & Judy

MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G530
32 Vassar Street