EOWG teleconferences 31 March and 7 April 2006

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 15:57:04 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Hello EOWG Participants,

We will not have a teleconference this week, 31 March.

Below is a preliminary draft agenda for our 7 April teleconference, so that
you can plan ahead.

1. Update on recently completed documents
- Thanks for all the hard work on recent documents -- looking good
- Several are already available in WAI site navigation, but we will be
doing more formal resource announcements in the coming week

2. Before After Demo (BAD): Evaluation Report
- Updated look at expanded draft of evaluation report
- Re-checking "After" site of Before/After Demo

3. Planning ahead for EOWG review of WCAG 2.0 Last Call documents
- Importance of next review
- Reconfirming "EOWG perspective" of next review
- How much off-line preparation; how much discussion w/in EOWG needed?

A more precise agenda will be sent to the list next week.

Regards,

~ Shawn & Judy