Tidy

From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 12:19:07 -0500
To: "wai-eo" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

In case you are unaware of Tidy, I strongly recommend it.
I check each web page with it before posting to my site.
I run it in a DOS window on my PC.

It gives a list of offending lines by line number and indication of problem,
and when my repairs are done it says:
     no warnings or errors were found.

GET YOUR WEB SITE UP TO CODE WITH THIS TIDY TOOL

HTML Tidy is a free HTML checker designed to check your HTML code and
point out areas that are not fully compliant with the W3Cs published
standards. Download it now!
http://ct.techrepublic.com.com/clicks?c=1732267-3853054&brand=techrepublic&ds=5&fs=0

Best Regards/Harvey Bingham
http://www.hbingham.com