Updated draft of Standards Harmonization, with myth/fact table

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 01:32:21 -0500
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

There is an updated version of "Why Standards Harmonization is Essential
for Web Accessibility" available at
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/standard-harmon-20060309.html

This draft includes all change requests from our face-to-face meeting,
including a table (thank you, Jack, for this concept, and a starter table
for me to work with!!) of "fragmentation drivers" and "reasons for
harmonization." There is a linearized version of this table available,
which in the draft I am sending tonight is slightly out of synch with
respect to a few copyedits.

Last week we said that we should look at how this table works before
sending the document around for a final survey form approval. I'd like us
to look carefully at the table in our teleconference today, and I have just
a few more copyedits pending, but otherwise we had said that this document
was ready to be closed out via a survey form of EOWG participants in good
standing. Let's see if we can confirm that today.

Regards,

- Judy

MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G530
32 Vassar Street