From: w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Judy Brewer
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 8:14 PM
To: EOWG
Subject: EOWG: Agenda for 10 February 2006 Teleconference

Dear EOWG Participants:

An agenda and calling logistics for our 10 February 2006 teleconference follow.

Time:     8:30am - 10:30am U.S. Eastern time; for other time zones see:
        http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
Bridge:  +1.617.761.6200, code: EOWG# (3694#)
IRC:      Channel: #eo, server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665

SCRIBE:  See http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/scribes.html

1. Outreach updates (brief)
- Please send to the EOWG mailing list in advance, and note any trends or
issues for EOWG discussion.

2. Proposal to change from weekly "outreach updates" to "trends and issues"
- Discussion

3. Review Teams for Evaluating Web Accessibility
Continuing our updating of the Evaluation Resource Suite, please review the
following materials with regard to Review Teams for Web Accessibility.
         Current (old) version:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/reviewteams.html
         Proposed requirements, for review, discussion and approval(?)
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-eval-teams.html#about
         Proposed changes for review (changelog may be updated again before
the meeting)
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-eval-teams.html#changes
*       Revised draft
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/eval/reviewteams-20060209.html

         Questions for discussion on "Review Teams for Evaluating Web
Accessibility"
         a) Does the introduction work better organized this way?
         b) How is the tone of the document now?
         c) Does the detail in "Types of Review Teams" work well (or not...)?
         d) Suggestions on how to improve & better balance the "Best
Practices" section?
         e) Do the subsection headers work better?
         f) Other thoughts on updating alignment w/ the rest of the suite?

4. Initial discussion of Agenda for EOWG meeting at W3C Technical Plenary
         Ideas from Shawn and Judy (we'll present a few ideas)
         Other ideas on topics
         Ideas on how to best structure the time across the three days of
EOWG meeting

Regards,
~ Shawn & Judy

===

IRC reminders and tips:
- IRC is supplemental to the call. Some participants do not have IRC. All
substantive comments should be said verbally in the call (not just in IRC).
- to type a side comment that will _not_ get recorded in the minutes, type
/me comment - e.g.:
/me hopes everyone had pleasant holidays
will come out:
*shawn hopes everyone had pleasant holidays

Teleconference information:
- Managing IRC for EOWG meeting minutes:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/template.html
- W3C Zakim Teleconference Bridge: http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
- Zakim IRC Bot: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot
- A source for help with IRC (Internet Relay Chat): http://www.irchelp.org/