Hotel room deadline: 20 January for EOWG meeting at Technical Plenary

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:07:04 -0500
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

EOWG,

Many moons ago we agreed that we wanted to hold an EOWG face-to-face
meeting at the W3C Technical Plenary again this year.

We requested, and received, meeting space for Monday (Feb 27), Tuesday (Feb
28), and Thursday (Mar 2) (there is an all-group plenary day on Wednesday,
Mar 1).

The deadline for the discounted hotel room rate is quite soon: this Friday,
January 20.
         http://www.w3.org/2005/12/TP2006-hotelform.html

If you plan to attend, would you please try to make your hotel reservation
by tomorrow (Thursday, January 19) so that, in case you experience any
problems with your reservation, we can help you while the discounted rate
is still available.

Additional information about the meeting is available at
         http://www.w3.org/2005/12/allgroupoverview.html

Sorry for the short notice on this, and please let Shawn or me know if you
have any questions.

Regards,

- Judy

MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G530