Re: Baseline & Conformance -- what goes where

I think that the examples of "scenarios leading to different baselines"
would be better movedf to the "About baselines" document. The document
explains what the concept is quite clearly without needing long examples.

The "Who sets baselines?" section is not necessary in the normative
document, as there is no normative requirement about it except that WCAG
doesn't set one.

regards,

Alan

--