RE: EOWG: 9 December 2005 Outreach Updates

Hello,

The annual OZeWAI Australian web accessibility conference is being held at
La Trobe University this week. We have had around 110 attendees this year
with a wide variety of speakers, including Shawn, Helle and myself - the
programme is available at http://www.ozewai.org/2005/ and presentations
should appear on the site over the next few days or weeks.

Andrew
_________________________________
Dr Andrew Arch
Manager Online Accessibility Consulting
Vision Australia - Accessible Information Solutions
454 Glenferrie Rd, Kooyong 3144, Australia
Ph +61 (0)3 9864 9282; Fax +61 (0)3 9864 9370; Mob 0438 755 565
http://www.visionaustralia.org.au/ais/

Member, Education & Outreach Working Group,
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/

Vision Australia was formed through the merger of the Royal Blind Society
NSW, the Royal Victorian Institute for the Blind, Vision Australia
Foundation and the National Information & Library Service.
ABN: 67 108 391 831  ACN: 108 391 831